Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and Thank You!

Hello Everyone,
     I just wanted to put up a quick post, wish everyone a happy new year and thank you for reading.  As of today we have had over 11,000 page views and I couldn't be happier. When I started this blog in 2010, I was looking for someplace to share information with others who love the outdoors and it has surpassed all my expectations. I hope everyone has a great 2012 and spends as much time outdoors as possible.   We'll have some more changes coming up for www.northeastvoyageur.com this year and I would love to hear from you.  Please email me at the address on the right of this page or leave a comment on this post if there is something you'd like to see on here.  And again, Thank You all for reading and I hope our paths may someday cross in the woods.
Thanks,
N.E.V.

1 comment:

  1. How about something on the old original voyagers?
    Regards, Keith aka Le Loup.
    http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete