Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Favorite Free Outdoor E-Books from Project Gutenberg

One of my favorite pastimes is reading books by those who went into the wilderness before us.  I think I've read "Woodcraft and Camping" by George Washington Sears about twenty times.  The great thing about that book and many others, is that they are available free online. I thought I'd do a quick post and link some of my favorite outdoor books available on Project Gutenberg. If you haven't heard of Project Gutenberg yet, it is the largest collection of free electronic books available anywhere and has been around for a long time. It's a great resource if you own an e-reader!

Here's the links to some of my Favorites....











I hope you enjoy them as much as I do... 
Thanks for Reading,
N.E.V.



2 comments:

  1. I did know about Gutenberg, but appreciate you supplying the individual book liks. Thank you.
    Keith.
    http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx a lot for the tips!!!

    Andre.

    ReplyDelete